Serves 1 person. Slice into chips, cut into breadsticks, or top with your favorite sauce and toppings to make pizza.
•1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese •1 tablespoon cream cheese
•1 large egg, beaten
•1⁄4 cup almond flour. •2 cloves garlic, minced
•1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
•1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
•1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced •Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment pa- per or grease with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mozzarella and cream cheese. Mi- crowave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheese is fully melted, and the consistency is smooth, about 1-minute total.
- Let the mixture cool for a few minutes to prevent the egg from scrambling, then add the egg, almond flour, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet. Press and flatten firmly into an even layer about 1⁄4-1⁄2-inch (1⁄2-1 1⁄4cm) thick.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.