• 1 Sweet potato
• 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
• Dash of Cayenne
• Dash of Chili Powder
• 3 mini sweet red/orange peppers, sliced • 1/4 white onion, sliced
• 3 tablespoons salsa
• 1/4 cup black beans
• 2 tablespoons jalapenos
• 1/3 avocado, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a sharp knife or mandolin, slice 1 sweet potato thinly and lay flat on a lined baking sheet.
3. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and toss with cayenne and chili powder.
4. Roast for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of your potato slices.
5. While potatoes are roasting, add peppers and onion to a saucepan over medium heat and cook until softened.
6. Remove potatoes from oven, arrange them together as you would nacho chips, and top with salsa, black beans, roasted peppers, jalapenos, and avocado.
7. Put back into the oven for about 5 more minutes, top with cilantro, and enjoy!