This cake is light and refreshing and a no-bake easy recipe! It is also sugar free and low in calories which makes it the perfect summer dessert.
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 15 slices
- 1 (.3-ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish Directions:
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, arrange cake slices.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in cold water. Slowly pour over cake, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in orange zest and whipped topping. Evenly spread over cake.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Garnish with orange slices.