These muffins are such a delicious treat. You won’t even notice the difference!
- 9 bananas
- 1 1⁄2 cup nut butter
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cup blueberry
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
3. Add nut butter and mix until combined.
4. Divide the batter into two bowls.
5. Add cocoa powder to one bowl of batter and mix well.
6. Add the blueberries to the other bowl of batter and mix well. 7. Add the batter to a muffin tin.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Let muffins cool.