The history of human evolution shows a definitive link between our physical health and psychological well-being. The Greeks understood the importance of a Sound Mind in a Sound Body. Mental fitness is just as important as physical fitness, and shouldn’t be neglected. A healthy mind also means a happy mind which is important to help you find your way through life challenges.
- Daily Physicality: Exercise for at least 20 minutes most days of the week.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Spend some time in focused thought, exploring new ideas every day.
- Foster Creativity: Challenge your mind to connect unrelated ideas in new and useful ways.
- Human Unity: Create and maintain close-knit human bonds and a social support network.
- Spiritual Connectedness: Identify a Source of inspiration that is bigger than you.