If you love the taste of a loaded baked potato, then you’re going to love, love, love this recipe! Replacing the starchy potatoes with some fresh cauliflower makes this recipe guilt free but still fabulous!
• 5 cups chopped cauliflower
• 1 cup low-fat sour cream
• 1 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded Cheddar cheese, divided • 3 scallions, chopped
• 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, place cauliflower in a steamer basket; cook 8
to 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain well.
3. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, half the
scallions, half the bacon, and the pepper; mix well. Spoon mixture into
baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining
bacon and remaining scallions and serve.