These yummy baked carrot fries are crispy and delicious and simple to make! Carrots provide vitamin A and many other impressive health benefits including beautiful
• 2 carrot
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 cup plain greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons chives
• 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
skin, cancer prevention and anti-aging.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Cut carrots into fries and combine in a large bowl with olive oil, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
4. Prepare dip while fries are baking. Combine all dip ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.