•1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese •1 tablespoon cream cheese
•1 large egg, beaten
•1⁄4 cup almond flour
•2 cloves garlic, minced
•1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
•1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
•1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced •Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheese is fully melted, and the consistency is smooth, about 1-minute total.
- Let the mixture cool for a few minutes to prevent the egg from scrambling, then add the egg, almond flour, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet. Press and flatten firmly into an even layer about 1⁄4-1⁄2-inch (1⁄2-1 1⁄4cm) thick.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.