- 4-ounce grouper fillet, substitute any white fleshed fish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch Szechuan pepper
- pinch Turmeric
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut
- 3 mint leaves, torn
1. Season grouper with Szechuan pepper, turmeric, and salt.
2. Heat sauté pan over medium heat with sesame oil.
3. Sauté on both side for about 4 minutes each side or until fish is cooked throughout.
1. Heat saucepan over medium heat and add coconut oil to coat bottom of the pan. 2. Stir in the ginger, garlic, lemongrass and shredded coconut.
3. Cook until ginger and lemongrass soften. About 2 minutes.
4. Pour sauce immediately over fish and finish with mint leaves.