Kickstart mornings with these low carb, Keto breakfast recipes to help you burn fat throughout the day.
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 1/4 cup Lakato classic sweetener
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup nut milk
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 whole large egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or small pizza pan with coconut oil.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. In a second bowl, whisk the remaining wet ingredients except blueberries. Fold this wet bowl into the dry bowl; continue gently mix- ing until dough forms. Fold in blueberries.
4. Shape the scones on a baking sheet in 8 discs or form a circle on a pizza pan and divide into 8 even sections. Separate the pieces a bit so they do not stick together while baking. Sprinkle additional Lakanto on the tops, if desired.
5. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. Let cool completely before serving.