Kickstart mornings with these low carb, Keto breakfast recipes to help you burn fat throughout the day.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Lakato classic sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 whole large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or small pizza pan with coconut oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a second bowl, whisk the remaining wet ingredients except blueberries. Fold this wet bowl into the dry bowl; continue gently mixing until dough forms. Fold in blueberries.
- Shape the scones on a baking sheet in 8 discs or form a circle on a pizza pan and divide into 8 even sections. Separate the pieces a bit so they do not stick together while baking. Sprinkle additional Lakanto on the tops, if desired.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown on the edges. Let cool completely before serving.