The BBQ Side Dish of The Summer:
• 3 avocados, slightly firm
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup flour
• 1 cup panko breadcrumbs • 1 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper • pepper, to taste
• cooking spray
1. Slice the avocados in half, and then slice lengthwise into wedges.
2. Mix the bread crumbs with the cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Roll the slices in flour, then in the whisked eggs, then in the
4. Place the slices on wax paper on a baking sheet. Spray well
with cooking spray. Add a sprinkle of black pepper if desired.
5. Bake for approximately 12 minutes at 400 ̊F. Flip all the way
through and re-spray. Cook another 8-12 minutes and serve.