By Mia Ingui
You know the feeling: When a craving calling is calling your name and you have to give in, although you are dreading packing on those extra calories. No need to fear! These snacking options that all are under 100 calories are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings now without breaking your diet. Whether it be salt or sugar, these snacks hit the spot!
1. Frozen Banana Chocolate Pops: A sweet treat that couldn’t be simpler. Take half of a frozen banana and dip it into about two teaspoons of helping semisweet chocolate chips.
2. Berries and Cream: A cup of blueberries with two tablespoons of whipped topping.
3. Honeyed Yogurt: Honey is a great alternative for white sugar; add some to your Greek yogurt!
4. Dark Chocolate: One ounce of this good stuff rounds off at about 100 calories!
5. Soy Edamame: If you’ve never tried edamame, now is the time! These soybeans are super good for you, and 1/3 of a cup sprinkled with sea salt is less than 100 calories.
6. DIY Sweet Potato Fries: Super simple. Cut up a sweet potato into strips, drizzle with olive oil, and bake at 400 degrees
for about 10 minutes, or until crispy.
7. Carrots and Hummus: Two snacks that are equally as delicious as they are good for you.