Whether you are planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day by mixing up a romantic cocktail for just you and your sweetheart or having a party, this cocktail is a keeper! it is easy to make and most of it can be made in advance, which will make entertaining simpler. Muddle your ingredients; add to martini glasses and then just top with Champagne when your guests arrive. The flavor is a little bit tart, a little bit sweet and a whole bunch of fabulous!
(Makes 1 Cocktail)
½ Splenda or ½ oz simple syrup to taste
1 oz Vodka
2 oz Champagne
1. Add the raspberries, lemon and simple syrup to a shaker and muddle.
2. Add the vodka, ice and shake.
3. Strain into a martini glass until ½ full.
4. When your guests arrive, top with Champagne.
5. Taste and add more simple syrup if necessary.