The 4th Annual Susan G. Komen Ride for the Cure is an event in which riders from a wide vicinity come together to ride for the cause. This trail ride will celebrate breast cancer survivorship, honor those we’ve lost and support a future without breast cancer.
Join us at our new venue, the beautiful Horse Park of New Jersey and Ride for the Cure to help end breast cancer forever. The Horse Park is a world class facility located seven miles from Exit 7A of the New Jersey Turnpike and one mile off Exit 11 of Route 195 on Route 524. Join us for a fun-filled day complete with two different trail rides, a silent auction, and horse massages while raising funds to support Susan G. Komen Central and South Jersey. 75% of all proceeds will support local breast cancer education programs and provide screening mammography to underserved women in 13 local counties while 25% will support innovative breast cancer research.
• Ride as an individual! You can register online at www.komenridenj.org, or download a registration form. Participation is open to the first 150 riders who register and must raise the $250 minimum donation by October 19, 2014.
• Form a team! You can ride with your friends, family, barn mates or colleagues. Riding in a group is a lot of fun. There is no minimum number of people
required. Pick a great name and get started! You’ll also be in the running for our Barn/Team Challenge Trophy. The highest funding raising team gets their name added to the cup and can display it for one year. Van Dolah Stables is our reigning highest fundraising team champs!
• Encourage friends and family to support your efforts. By collecting donations you have the largest impact. Riders must commit to raising $250. Fundraising incentives will be given to those who raise $500 and higher through our Friends for the Cure program.
• Make a donation. Even if you can’t participate, your donation can go a long way to provide mammograms, promote early detection, educate the community and find a cure.
• Volunteer! You can help make the day a success by donating your time.
For more information or to register, please visit our website at www.komenridenj.org.
Save The Date — Sunday,October 19, 2014 for the Susan G. Koman 4th Annual Ride for the Cure