You don’t, which is why you need to be seen by a physician with expertise specifically in this field.
Dr. Kolansky, a board certified dermatologist, is also fellowship trained in the procedure of Mohs Micrographic Surgery for the removal of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, the most advanced and effective treatment procedure for skin cancer available today. With the Mohs technique, physicians are able to see beyond the visible disease, to precisely identify and remove the entire tumor layer by layer while leaving the surrounding healthy tissue intact and unharmed.
Our services include diagnosis and the medical or surgical treatment of Skin Cancer; Melanoma, Basal Cell and Squamous Carcinomas as well as Pre-cancerous lesions.
My practice has built a great reputation for my work with cosmetic dermatology such as:
• Fillers—Juvederm® and Voluma®
• Laser Skin rejuvenation
• Removal of broken blood vessels
• Chemical peels
• Facial Rejuvenation products and services
• Tattoo Removal
• Laser hair removal
• Moles, warts, lesions, cysts and growths
• Acne, Rosacea, Seborrheic Dermatitis
• Infections and inflammation
• Hair loss
• Contact dermatitis
The Mohs Micrographic Facts:
• Offers the highest cure rate (up to 99%)
• Has the lowest chance of cancer re-growth
• Examines all of the surgical margins
• Spares the most normal skin in the tissue removal process
• Minimizes the potential for scarring and disfigurement
• Is the most exact and precise means of skin cancer removal
• Cost effective, outpatient surgery utilizing local anesthesia
Glenn Kolansky, M.D.
Advanced Dermatology Surgery and Laser Center
4 Hartford Drive, Suite 3, Tinton Falls
732-933-8500 | www.glennkolansky.com